If you have a chicken farm, the best choice for you to make organic fertilizer from the poultry manure is through the organic poultry manure production line. Poultry manure pellet machine is a crucial part of the production line. It can be very useful in making poultry manure pellets.
Even though you might think you can handle the entire process by using your hands, using a poultry manure pellet making machine is a wise choice. By doing it all by yourself, you will spend a lot of time and energy since natural fermentation requires too much workforce.
If you use a poultry litter pellet making machine, however, all you will have to do is to feed the powder fertilizer into the chicken manure granulator. You won’t have to wait for long for you to obtain the poultry manure pellets. Apart from being easy to use and control, the pellet machine has high-quality, which ensures you achieve efficient production.
How to Use a Poultry Manure Pellet Machine to Make Organic Fertilizer from Chicken Dung
Although chicken manure contains plenty of organic matter, the unfermented chicken dung consists of nematode, coliform, and other germs. These might bring pests and cause harm to the plants. If you are considering to make organic fertilizer from chicken litter, therefore, it’s wise to ferment the materials initially. After you crush the materials into a fine powder, you can then put them into your poultry manure fertilizer granulation equipment.
There are different types of granulators out there for varying needs. These include organic fertilizer polishing machine, rotary drum granulator, disc granulator, rotary drum churning granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, etc. The new organic granulator and the rotary granulator are ideal for chicken manure fertilizer manufacturing.
How does the Poultry Waste Pellet Machine Work?
Typically, the new organic fertilizer granulator makes use of the top-speed rotary mixing force and the accompanying aerodynamic force. This ensures that the fine powder material available in the machine obtains continuous mixing, granulation, densification, spheroidization, and other processes until you achieve the goal of granulation. The particle’s diameter size can be properly adjusted by the spindle speed and the amount of mixture material. In general, when the mixing amount is low, the speed is high, and the particle is smaller. The vice versa is also true.
The Production Process Using a Poultry Manure Pellet Machine
– Due to the high amount of moisture available in the poultry manure, you’ll require to use a poultry manure dewatering machine or a solid-liquid separator machine to remove the water in the raw material.
– Use the compost turner to ferment the poultry manure. You can also add some wood dust, straw, or leaves to control the C: N ratio of fertilizer.
– Use a semi-wet material crusher for crushing the raw poultry manure.
– Granulating is a crucial part of the production process of poultry fertilizer, especially if you’re looking to make fertilizer that is both easy to store and more beautiful. A rotary drum churning machine should be useful.
– Finally, you’ll obtain the fertilizer that you can apply directly to your farmland.